Located in the ghost town of Banning, Ga., and found in the state of Georgia’s only lost gorge, Historic Banning Mills offers incredibly scenery, southern hospitality, and elegant accommodations.
Our romantic adventure getaways were voted the “Best Weekend Getaway in Georgia” by readers and viewers of WSB-TV and Access Atlanta – AJC, Banning Mills is the best place to have an unforgettable getaway. Banning Mills Resort is located in Snake Creek Gorge, and surrounded by beautiful scenery. Our North Georgia Country Inn and Retreat Center has a bed and breakfast atmosphere to help you enjoy a trip full of relaxation.
- Explore the hidden beauty of Snake Creek Gorge, the lost town of Banning, and our beautiful nature hiking trails.
- Enjoy a romantic dinner with your significant other on our Tree Terrace, overlooking the gorge.
- Relax at our day spa with stress relieving massages and pampering facials.
- If you want adventure, enjoy Screaming Eagle Zip Line Canopy Tours, verified by Guinness World Records to be the world’s largest and longest zip line canopy tour!
- The 52 rooms located on the Country Inn side of Banning Mills include a FULL country breakfast each morning of your stay.
- Room rates are quoted at double occupancy.
- Our rooms have been replicated to have a 1800s feel, with modern comforts.
- We do require payment in full at the time of the reservation
Banning Mills is an adventure destination, in the middle of thousands of acres with wildlife all around us. You have a good chance of hearing and even seeing the wildlife while staying with us. We are not a chain hotel. We are not a luxury resort. What we are is completely different and unique! Staying with us allows you to enjoy natural beauty, history, comfortable and unique lodging, great dining options, and plenty of adventure opportunities!
Call - 770-834-9149 - You MUST make Reservations!!
It's TIME for Gift Certificates!!