ADVENTURE AND LODGING PACKAGES
LODGING & ADVENTURE PACKAGES
We tried very hard to replicate the 1800’s time period in many of our rooms, but with modern comforts of course!
Please remember that we are not the Ritz in the woods. We are an Adventure Destination! We are not a hotel or chain organization. We are not a luxury resort. What we are is unique and different! If you love natural beauty, history, comfortable rooms, full breakfast and above all adventure and fun, then we are the place for you. We love being one of a kind and we think you will agree!
Not all packages are eligible for online reservations. Please call 770-834-9149 to schedule our Full Adventure Package.
Spider on the Ridge Adventure
$1089 ($1209 for a Tree House)
$329 ($389 for a stay in a Tree House)
Amazing Flight of the Falcon Adventure
$649 ($709 for a Tree House)
Two Springs All Day, Then Stay
$669 ($729 for a Tree House)
Big Daddy Adventure
$839 ($939 for a stay in a Tree House)
All Day Rush & A Bed Package
$1099 ($1219 for a Tree House)
The Full Adventure Package
$1549 ($1729 for a Tree House)
Booking: This package is currently not available for online reservation. Please give us a call to book The Full Adventure Package!
ADDITIONAL SERVICES OFFERED
- Over 300 acres of nature trails
- Seasonal pool (open Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend weather dependent)
- Two 18 hole putt putt courses
- Horseshoe pits
- Billiards room
- Gift shop
- Sand volleyball Court
- Basketball court
- Catch/release lake
- Selection of movies.
- Please see the front desk to check out equipment and movies.
We are here almost every day and welcome you to contact us at 770-834-9149 or send an email when you are ready to plan your weekend getaway, group event, family adventure vacation or corporate retreat. Historic Banning Mills is a non-profit retreat and conservation center. We are a non-smoking facility.
We have gas log fireplaces which we turn on after the first frost and turn off with warm weather. Our pool is seasonal. We open the pool the last weekend in May and close some time in September.
Some of the adventure treks have restrictions. Please call us for details or browse our website for more information. Packages must be scheduled ahead of time. We will try but can’t guarantee short notice bookings especially for the adventure treks.
We have a wonderful chef and we can prepare lunch and dinner if you let us know ahead of time. If you do not reserve a meal ahead of time (excluding breakfast), we may not be able to accommodate your dining needs. We are a short 15 to 20-minute drive to eating establishments or you may bring some take out to eat in your room after your check-in.
We do have a 7 day BEFORE the reservation date cancellation policy in place.
- We take cash, Master Card, Visa, and Discover. We no longer accept American Express. We do not take personal checks.
- Remember: Your card was charged at the time of the reservation in full.
- Cancellations outside the cancellation period: your card will be refunded in full minus a $20 processing fee.
- Cancellations inside the 7-day policy: a one night stay, 50% of any adventure and a $20 processing fee will be kept on the card with the remainder refunded.
- There is a transfer option to refund to a gift card if you must cancel within 7 days. Transfer fees where applicable: $25 for the room, $5 per person, per activity will be taken out of the total amount originally paid. The remaining amount on the account will be put on a gift card and emailed to the guest. You can rebook online or call to make reservations when ready. Gift cards are valid for 5 years.
- No shows or day of cancellations will not be issued any refunds.
- Please read the full Cancellation Policy for more details.
We are here almost every day and welcome you to contact us at 770-834-9149 or send an email, [email protected] when you are ready to plan your weekend getaway, group event, family adventure vacation or corporate retreat.
We want your stay at Historic Banning Mills to be as enjoyable as you could possibly imagine. We are situated in historic Snake Creek Gorge. When you visit Historic Banning Mills you can expect to be greeted by a serene natural environment. While we offer modern amenities, being in a gorge presents challenges for modern conveniences like high speed WIFI while you are out enjoying the natural environment of Historic Banning Mills. You will have WIFI service in certain areas around the property, but it is not high speed. We do have high speed WIFI available at the main lodge with dedicated WIFI in our meeting spaces for our corporate guests.