Travel back to when everything was groovy and pay 2019 lodging rates on select days in September!
Enjoy relaxation, crisp mornings, and endless adventures!
- Lodge Rooms: $99
- Tree House Rooms: $199
- Pine Log Cabin Rooms: $149
- Creekside Overlook Rooms: $169
Per night rates include breakfast.
There is no code necessary to get the discount. Sunday - Thursday nights are automatically discounted. If you want to reserve for more days, you will receive the discount for the dates within the throwback date range and pay regular price for the other dates.
Don't be square, book today!
- Breakfast is included with all options above.
- Excludes Family Cabins.
- Excludes Fridays, Saturdays, & Sunday, Sep. 3rd (Labor Day weekend).
- No cash value.
- Promotions cannot be applied to existing reservations.
- Promotions/offers cannot be combined.
Moonlight Zip Line Tours & Moonlight Packages
Get ready for an extreme zip line tour at night under the Hunter’s Moon!
- Saturday, October 28th
- Multiple tour times available between 8 and 10:30 p.m.
- $109 per person
- Tour time: Approximately 2 - 2.5 hours
- Reservations required.
- Minimum of 10 years and 90 lbs. to participate.
- Maximum weight: Females: 250 lbs./Males 285 lbs.
Skip Level 1 and move straight to Levels 2, 3, and 4 Zip Line Canopy Tours by moonlight!
What to expect on tour:
Enjoy 900- and 1000-foot-long zip lines as high as 200 feet above Snake Creek Gorge. Have a “close encounter” with the Tree Top Canopy along 8 skybridges ranging up to 80 feet in height. Then move on to our 1500-foot Big Daddy high speed zip, traverse our 600 foot Sky Trek Suspension Bridge and enjoy our famous half mile long Screaming Eagle all by the light of the full Hunter's Moon!
Why is zip lining at night special? Trees look closer as you fly by, the way the moon shines on Snake Creek, and hearing the sounds of the forest at night!
Costumes are welcome if they follow these guidelines:
- Costumes must allow you to safely wear a helmet and harness.
- No full-face masks allowed. It is important for you to see where you are going!
- Costumes must be rated PG. Children as young as 10 will be among us.
- Dresses are not recommended as they don't work well with a harness and can cause wind resistance as you zip.
- No unsecured accessories allowed. You need to have use of both hands so please leave the light saber at home.
Upgrade your adventure with a Moonlight Package!
Packages are priced for two and include:
- Moonlight Zip Line Tour for two
- Overnight stay in your choice or bed and breakfast rooms.
- breakfast the next morning.
- Tree House Room: $508
- Overlook Room: $421
- Pine Log Cabin Room: $393
- Lodge Room: $328
Birds of Prey Nature Shows
Get up close to some of nature's most incredible creatures!
Along with our feathered staff, Conservationist, and Master Falconer Dale Arrowood of Winged Ambassadors will give you a live and exciting show. Enjoy live flight demonstrations as you learn about Georgia's indigenous birds of prey.
The cost per person is only $7 and free for children 4 and under. We do not pre-sell tickets for this event. Simply pay in the main lodge before the show!
Shows begin at 10:30 a.m.
2023 Show Dates:
- April 22nd and 29th
- May 13th and 27th
- June 10th, 17th, and 24th
- July 1st and 22nd
- August 5th, 19th, and 26th
- September 2nd and 16th - cancelled
- October 7th, 14th, and 28th
- November 4th
*Show dates are subject to change. Call our office for most up-to-date information.