Eco Spider Atv Tours
The Eco-Spider by Swin Car is a powerful and rugged four-wheeled electric vehicle with spider-like arms that move independently to tackle tough off-road terrain, working with the power of gravity and centrifugal force. The pendulum seat allows the driver to remain level and keeps all four wheels in contact with the ground on the steepest inclines and while climbing obstacles.
The friendly to use controls grouped around the steering wheel make driving easy. The SWINCAR e-Spider is controlled using hands only, making it very accessible, even to persons of reduced mobility.
SWINCAR combines high performance and great driving sensation with silent running and low environmental footprint. A one of a kind eco tour adventure!
BOOK YOUR ECO-SPIDER TOURS!
GUIDED ECO-SPIDER TOURS
60-90 minute tour: single rider: $139
60-90 minute tandem tour: two riders: $199
Tour time varies based on tour size, necessary instruction, and rider comfort while driving.
*Call and ask us about our handicap access option.
*Call and ask us about group rates.
*Tour times are estimated and include training on operation.
Driver and Rider Requirements.
- All drivers must have use of their upper extremities, no visual impairments that can’t be corrected with visual aids and must be able to hear and understand verbal commands.
- All participants will be required to wear helmets.
- All Drivers must present a valid drivers license before starting their tour.
- Drivers must be able to demonstrate driving ability during the training session before going out on the course.
- Eco-Spider guided tours are for drivers 16 years and older for single cars and 18 years or older for tandem cars. Children under 12 are not allowed on tandems.
- 6’5″ tall max height and 285lbs max weight. Tandem Eco-Spider ATVs: the maximum weight is 500 lbs. in total.
- ALL experiences require a signed waiver, with a parent/guardian signature for guests younger than age 18.
Please visit our Policies Page to review our restriction, weather, and 7-day cancellation policies.